Social media is an excellent method to reach Chinese consumers, build loyalty and explore the market. The social media landscape in China is completely unique, with Weibo, WeChat, QQ, Douban, Youku and other platforms leading the way.
Our focus is on interacting with your potential customers, expanding your influence and gaining valuable insight. By engaging Chinese Internet users on these platforms, we will help you:
- Improve brand recognition and brand loyalty for your company.
- Gain valuable insights from those interested in your brand or products.
- Increase sales, both online and offline.
- Improve customer service. Increase the reach of your marketing messages.
Our service includes:
- Strategic planning and communication.
- Marketing on any of the social platforms that are best-suited for your business, such as Weibo, WeChat/Weixin, Youku, Tudou, Baidu’s platforms, QQ, Douban, Renren and other platforms.
- Building your fanbase by proactively engaging with users.
- Using social media for customer service purposes.
- Procuring paid advertisements on social media platforms.
- Running special campaigns and activities.
- Analytics and reporting.
- Integration of social media with other marketing efforts, such as SEO, content creation or paid search.
Social media is a service that should be carefully tailored to your business. If you’re considering running a Chinese-language social media campaign for your business, please contact us.